New projects are constantly emerging in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. In this article, we will take a look at a new development in the digital world – the dPNM ecosystem, based on Binance Smart Chain.
What is known about the project
The dPNM ecosystem is being developed by enthusiasts. It is based on blockchain technology and smart contracts. It is known that the project is not registered as a legal entity or organisation. It is fully decentralised.
The work and development of the project is ensured by the crypto community and smart contracts, which are designed as the basis of the ecosystem. At the same time, they are made non-renewable. This means that once they are deployed on the blockchain, it will be impossible to change them in any way, and not even the owners of the cryptographic key will be able to do so.
With this approach, users can be 100% sure that no conditions will change in the future. It is also worth noting that only the smart contract will have access to the liquid pool.
The token itself is decentralised and algorithmic and is fully deflationary unlike other tokens on the market. Binance Smart Chain was used in the process. A unique Financially Safe Assets (FSA) algorithm was used in the creation.
The developers assure that the token will have a constantly increasing price and has 100% security in BUSD(BEP20).
- The transparency of the smart contract is 100% checkable
- The contract is not changeable, which rules out the possibility to change, delete or block it.
- The project has been audited by 3 smart contracts from a major auditing company which is a market leader in auditing Defi and Web3.0.
Zokyo is a venture studio that builds, secures, and funds crypto, DeFi, and NFT companies. Zokyo is run by the engineers that built, ran or secured some of the largest cryptocurrency companies to date. Their team consists of crypto industry pioneers, veteran ethical hackers that have earned bounties from several Fortune 200 companies (including Uber, Paypal, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.), designers, engineers, tokenomic experts, advanced crypto traders, and experienced investors. Their founder, Hartej Sawhney, co-founded Hosho, ranked No.1 Smart Contract Auditor in 2019 by Forbes.
Official Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@phenomenaldecentralized/featured
Offical Telegram channel: https://t.me/dPNMDefi_Official
Official instructions (ENG): https://t.me/dpnminstructionsenglish
Official instructions (RU): https://t.me/dpnminstructionsrussian
Official Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092552113846
Official Instagram: https://instagram.com/dpnmdefi?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Smart Contracts: https://bscscan.com/address/0x31F835C5485Cf273Cd13E29dd7E95cd4691b1735
(GWT): https://bscscan.com/address/0x720BEF8ec188b51cA0Bc02B786e7A22Fb80915dB (Marketing tree)
Liquidity pool and dPNM price growth
The dPNM token is fully collateralised. It is in a liquidity pool that is accessed exclusively by a smart contract. A drop in the price of the token is not possible for the following reasons:
- The user pays a fee when buying the coin. About 10% is sent to the pool, which increases the security and the price.
- When the personal account is activated, the user pays 10 BUSD. 10% of it is sent to the pool.
- After the rewards from the marketing tree are paid, the remaining funds are sent to the liquidity pool.
- During token sales, up to 5% of the amount is sent to the liquidity pool.
- Each GWT transaction sends $1.
- Half of the ecosystem’s profits from partnerships with other platforms are also sent to the pool.
- The liquidity pool has more than 10 sources of funding, including marketing and affiliate services such as a decentralised exchange and cryptocurrency wallets, from which a portion of funds is also channeled into the dPNM liquidity pool.
In addition, the coin itself is made liquid as well. The user at any time can sell it to a smart contract and there can be no situation that the smart contract will not process your application as it always keeps 100% of the collateral. The dPNM token is algorithmic but also has several additional services. The idea is to keep the number of coins smaller than the size of its collateral.
The price of a coin is calculated as:
1 dPNM = ∑BUSD/∑dPNM.
In other words, 1 token equals as the sum of all BUSD collateral divided by the sum of all tokens.
For example, there are 20 dPNM and 10 BUSD. Based on the formula, 1 token would equal 0.5 BUSD. However, when the commission is paid, part of the coins is destroyed. When 1 dPNM is removed from the total, there will be a price increase.
Every time the number of coins in the system decreases slower than the number of collateral, there will be a token increase. At the same time, it will always be under collateral.
In order to support this system, a limit is set on the maximum amount of coins that can be purchased per day (limits are updated every 24 hours). It may increase or decrease depending on the transactions taking place.
Purchase of the dPNM token
In order to purchase the cryptocurrency, you need to have a cryptocurrency wallet that is capable of connecting to the Binance blockchain. For example, it can be MetaMask.
You need to have BUSD (BEP20) in your wallet to purchase. The amount must be enough to buy the desired number of coins. Also make sure you have BNB. Coins will be required to pay the commission on the blockchain.
You also need to register with the dPNM ecosystem and activate your account. The cost of the service is 10 BUSD. After that, wait for placement in the marketing tree (it will be discussed below).
Please note that there is a limit of 24 hours for the purchase of coins.
It reaches up to 0.1% of the total pool. The minimum daily purchase limit is from 50 BUSD (BEP20). The amount you can buy dPNM for is 20 BUSD (BEP20). That is, the minimum purchase of dPNM starts from 20 BUSD (BEP20).
At the time of purchase, you must also pay a commission of 20% of the amount. It will be compensated at a ratio of 1 to 1 in the form of GWT. This token will expand the marketing rewards and increase the profit limit of the dPNM coin. In the same way, the GWT utility token will be in demand throughout the entire ecosystem and the upcoming dPNM products in the future, and its demand will only increase.
How to sell dPNM
The sale is available at any time as long as there is an income limit. A commission is also charged at the time of sale. However, it is already 10%. There is also compensation in the form of the GWT token.
As soon as the sale takes place, the system will increase the purchase limit by the same amount for two days. The profit limit will be deducted according to the tokens sold.
This utility token shall be used within the ecosystem. It can be obtained by paying commissions on the blockchain. For example, you paid 5 BUSD in commissions. The system will give you back 5 GWT. In other words, the return is 1 to 1.
Also, the GWT tokens are awarded when you activate your account. The amount is 10 coins. Tokens can be used to:
- Activate new levels of the marketing tree. There are 10 of them in total.
- Buy increased income limit (here 1 GWT=1.25 BUSD).
- Transfer them to the other participant of the ecosystem.
- The smart contract itself does not sell GWT so it is not possible to buy just GWT.
In addition, the GWT token can be used for staking. There is a peculiarity here: the tokens are frozen and new coins are added to their value. The latter can be withdrawn without waiting for the end of the freeze.
The daily income from staking depends on the chosen freezing period. Thus, for a two-week period, 0.1 of the amount is accrued each day. However, if staking period is one year, the percentage already increases to 0.5%.
Marketing tree of the project
In order to spread the ecosystem among the users, a marketing policy has been developed. It represents a tree of users. The idea is that a member will invite others and get rewarded for it. This is awarded for:
- Account activation.
- Purchase by the user of dPNM.
Note, that it is important for the account to be activated. For simple purchase/sale of tokens, the procedure is required once. However, if you want to earn passive income from the marketing tree, you need to activate the account every month. The cost is 10 BUSD.
What are the benefits of the coin and the ecosystem
Let’s highlight a few key benefits of dPNM:
- Full decentralisation, control is exercised solely by an open-source smart contract.
- Unique algorithm that supports 100% security of the coin.
- Stable growth of coins by selling them.
- Access to the smart contract is impossible. This makes coins from the liquidity pool impossible to steal.
- Protection against “whales” is made. This makes it impossible to manipulate the value of a token.
- 100% deflationary model because the token is burned.
- No initial issue of printed tokens as the token can only be issued against 100% collateral and there are no other options.
- The dPNM asset cannot fall in value but only grow to BUSD (BEP20) i.e. the value of the dPNM asset only increases to the dollar equivalent.
At the same time, there are many features that allow you to generate passive income in the future. This platform can be a convenient option to save your savings and protect them against inflation.
The dPNM project is interesting. It has quite a simple and convenient functionality. It is designed for financial transactions, storage of assets and their growth and protection against inflation, and funds are stored personally in your account and only you have access to the funds, so there is no need to trust any third-party exchanges or projects that may close. Also, by developing decentralised marketing, you can earn great rewards for your labour.
What is also interesting here is the return of the commission. On the one hand you pay it, and on the other you receive compensation, which helps you grow in the ecosystem. As a result, the more dPNM transactions you make, the more advanced and profitable your account becomes. In addition, let’s not forget that the asset is 100% deflationary and has no issuance, making it a truly unique offering in the cryptocurrency market.